Collision of Emotions 2!
4/05/2009 01:31:00 PM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa

Herm. This is just an addition to my previous post. For so sudden, my insecure feeling starts to collide with the other feelings. OH NO! Frankly speaking, I don't really like this new environment, but who cares? Just be quiet, right? That's it, I feel like losing something from my heart, blooming the deep-seated heebie-jeebies inside. Now, I really, really realized that I can't afford to lose the eyes and the smile. Oh My GOD, help. Give me the courage and patience, please! -huhu-


p/s: Perlukah dimensi tu membutakan mataku, memekakkan telingaku? tapi kenapa?
Akukah yang selalu tak nampak dan tak dengar?
:-|

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This entry was posted on 4/05/2009 01:31:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 butterflies:

On April 6, 2009 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum akk,
I have read your collision of emotions and found that you could express yourself in English with confident.
I am really proud of you being my beloved daughter.
Finally, we (abh and mama)would like to see you at the top.
InsyaAllah, you will make it.
Bye, sayang. Abah...

 
On April 11, 2009 at 3:41 AM , sumere said...

camne cuti ni??
lame x update

 
On April 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM , chillsberry said...

evy. i guess u might have heavy burdens in your shoulder. if anything, just share with me. i think this is the right time for me to spent my time with 'adik' :)

 
On April 15, 2009 at 3:38 AM , eVy-D-YaNa said...

Abah & Mama, insyaAllah~abg amin,tenkiu 4 being so supportive...i guess i'll be better in time...too emotional but not rational... =)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails