To be heard
4/30/2009 09:21:00 AM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
Don't hold all your feelings within. Talk and share with someone. That's the best way, ryte? That's normal. Even if we can't change the immediate situation, talking about it helps alleviate some of the tension we may be feeling.

That sounds easy, but not for me at certain cases, of course. I'm not the one who likes to share my stressful and sad feelings with others. So, please don't feel weird when I say that everything is OK in my unusual face. I'm really, really choosy to whom I wanna express my feeling. huuu~ To those who care, just give me time, I'll tell you later. :)

Down the time, I'm a fast-recovered person. (dulu kot, sekarang ni macam tak ja..haih..emo-tak-kena-tempat *sigh*). OK, frankly speaking, I'm stuck in the middle of this new-sudden-takBestLangsung environment. I'm adapting in my recovery process. Perhaps, it's just that I need to be heard if not to be understood. I'll be better in time.

The happy feelings? Don't worry. I love to share them with everyone! ;D



To be heard if not to be understood~

p/s: Thanx for listening, my brother. =)
lebiu~ ah-ha! *naughty2 face* ;P


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This entry was posted on 4/30/2009 09:21:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 butterflies:

On May 5, 2009 at 4:01 AM , MINDA MELAYU said...

minda melayu datang menjenguk.bukan sekadar mendengar dan mengangguk.tapi tidak sekali untuk memujuk.

 
On May 9, 2009 at 7:20 PM , Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum akk,
Abh have read what you have written and i'm proud the way you write (like a journalist), but i'm fully understood your expressions and feelings. I'm happy at least you have the blog to write on whatever and whenever you feel like writing. Lastly, we always 'berdoa kehadrat Illahi semoga apa yang diimpikan oleh akk menjadi kenyataan. Amin..

 
On May 10, 2009 at 9:26 AM , Nurul Haniza said...

diyana, hepi selalu k!
syg awak! :)

 
On May 17, 2009 at 6:03 AM , chillsberry said...

you will always have everyone to listen to you, to understand you because of your character.

nak cakap sabar kat evy pun tak boleh sebab a.amin tak lalu apa yang evy lalu. cuma all the best untuk hari-hari yang mendatang :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails