Smile
5/16/2009 09:00:00 PM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
SMILE for You

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin
When he smiled I realized,
I'd passed it on to him
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it's worth

A single smile, just like mine,
could travel round the earth
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected
Let's start an epidemic quick,
and get the world infected!

Everyone needs a smile!!!

Note : This poem is quoted, not my masterpiece. TQ.

p/s: Sajak ni punya sejarah penting dalam hidup aku dan dia,
..........kamu dan kita juga barangkali. :)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
, |
This entry was posted on 5/16/2009 09:00:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 butterflies:

On May 16, 2009 at 10:36 PM , chillsberry said...

senyuman suatu hadiah yang tidak ternilai. tidak ada kos cuma memerlukan sedikit pergerakan otot-otot muka.

terima kasih atas hadiah evy selama ni :)

 
On May 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM , haniza said...

"senyum itu ibarat lukisan rahsia hati"... ^_^

 
On May 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM , saa said...

Jadi jangan selalu memalsukan senyuman kerana senyuman yang ikhlas dari hati adalah yang paling manis~
^________________^

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails