It's independence day anyway
8/31/2010 03:00:00 AM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
 
I might need to omit the word 'SKH'  from my life dictionary. It is no longer exists. It has moved away, be it for the time being or forever, I don't put much hope.The wall thicken, the gap broaden. 
Now, I'm just stiff, cold and loveless. 
I don't bloody care anymore.
 
 







 
Today is independence day anyway. So, be independent! 
 
 
**********
 
 
Happy 53rd Independence Day , Malaysia!~ 
 
This entry was posted on 8/31/2010 03:00:00 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 butterflies:

On September 2, 2010 at 11:40 AM , Nash said...

mensesuaikan dengan makna kemerdekaan...

cheers!

Entri terbaru: Mujo Orang Ganu

 
On September 6, 2010 at 4:33 AM , SHOLLEH C said...

apa skh tu?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails