SiStEr's Day Out!
6/15/2008 10:41:00 PM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
Date : 14/6/2008

Location : Queensbay Mall

Since I returned home from UTP for the semester break, my beloved sis, Adilah ( Che Pe'ah; that's what my family members always called her...hehe~), she kept on insisting me to hang out with her. Erm...her wish made me think twice....I'm not that kind of person who extremely love to loiter around here & there, except for special purposes; meeting my ex-schoolmates. Not like her especially, always hang out with her friends. But that's not a big deal for me...as I'm free now. Two weeks at home, facing my laptop and continuously reading novels, kinda boring already~. So, why not? Ok, let's go Adik! Our plan?

Simple....actually Adik just wanted to watch a movie and have a piece of Secret Recipe's cake inside her mouth...hehe~ Whatever Adik, let's go!!! Adik invited her best friend, Ezzura to come along. =) Queensbay Mall...suited our need, just nice. We met Ezzura there. First, MOVIE! yeehaw!! Adik & I already planned to watch KUNG FU PANDA! My dream to watch this cute movie at last came true. Unfortunately, the tickets for 4.20pm's show sold out. Haiyaaa.....(ni Che Pe'ah nya pasal la ni...orang suro siap awal2..lambat gak..aisey~ no offense sis! hehe). We had to wait for the 5.30pm's show. Oryte...we went to Living Cabin. Fascinated with all the things inside....colourful!

"Akak, tengok ni. Bunga ni ada semua feveret kaler hang....hijau, putih n pink! Cepatla!" with semi-shouting voice, Adik called me.

"Wah! lawa...lawanya...erm..mugkin nanti bole beli." , my heart whispering. Buying? May be some other day when I came back here, hee~. ;P

KUNG FU PANDA

KUNG FU PANDA~ what else could I say....BEST!!! Kenapa la panda tu comeyl sangat....macam nak plok2 ja panda tu....geram tengok dia...eeeeee....nak cubit2 pipi dia ;-)~
This story is interesting. Full of lessons, of course. It might seem full of jokes, funny and laughable characters, but PO, the big-fat-cute panda taught me a lesson. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.....no matter how many weaknesses or shortcomings you have. Believe in yourself and believe in others too. Success will definitely be yours. This one word of wisdom uttered by Oogway ( the old but very wise tortoise character) really gave motivation to me. Appreciate what you have today & enjoy what you are doing.

"Yesterday was a history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift."

Ok, movie done! Secret Recipe jom!!!

while waiting....Secret Recipe

Erm....which cake should I choose? looking randomly at the counter. OH MY GOD!!! Definitely, I'll choose this one. No doubt. I can't stop myself anymore...huhu~

GREEN is my truly obsession!

Adik chose to eat Chocolate Chip Walnut....weeeee~ Ezzura preferred to tapau ja.

Yummy~ One word to describe.

Adilah & Ezzura

enjoying every little sensation

will it going to finish? oh NO!

cuap cikit....aaaaaaaaammmm~

It's time to go home..sweet memory with u, my Che Pe'ah sayang!!! muaXXXX!!

This entry was posted on 6/15/2008 10:41:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 butterflies:

On June 16, 2008 at 9:03 AM , eVy-D-YaNa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On June 16, 2008 at 9:06 AM , AWASDA said...

Ok la trip akak n adik ke QB, it's good for akak to write in English 'cause will enhance your command and will improve your English (both oral & written). Cheers to both my daughters. -Abah

 
On June 16, 2008 at 8:00 PM , chillsberry said...

hey hey..kungfu panda ehhh.
abg amin dah tgk dulu wahaha :p
evy outdated lalalala~ :)

 
On June 17, 2008 at 10:21 AM , eVy-D-YaNa said...

abg amin!!!!!!!

sengaja la tu! =P

sayang panda tu lg drpd abg~ ;P

lalalalalalalalalala~

 
On December 11, 2010 at 4:30 PM , Anonymous said...

that's why today is called present :D

 
On December 11, 2010 at 4:33 PM , eVy-D-YaNa said...

=)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails