She's leaving...
2/21/2009 02:00:00 AM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
She's leaving and yet I'm too speechless!

Tit..tit..
(message alert sound from my handphone)

"Pooh..I'm 'bout to fly in an hour...Tke cre of urself..Tlg doakan sy kt cnie ye.."

At 7.30 am this morning (20th Feb), I startled when I first read her SMS.
All of a sudden, I felt totally sad that I can't hold my tears from dropping on my cheeks.
I didn't know what to do. I took a few minutes before I could think how to reply her message.
I'm not able to call her at that particular time coz, one, I'm still crying and
two, I got class to be attended at 8 am.
I just didn't want her to be more sad.
The truth is I can't stop blaming myself for not calling her before she left,
as I thought her flight will be in the next day. I planned to call her this night.
I missed the chance.
That even made me sadder. =(
-Totally sad!-
Hardly to believe that she's leaving me right now!
-Speechless!-

**********

(still looking at her photos in my lappy...calling back all of our six years memories together~)

She is my lovely SHIN CHAN~
*that's what we used to call her..she loves shin chan so much~*
FARAH HANANI BINTI MOHD NAJIB
She's leaving for Australia to pursue her degree in Medics.
6 years ago...that was the moment I start to know and befriended with her.
Since Form One (1 Nilam) in St. George's Girls' School.
Since that we started to be close friend.
She's smart and intelligent, in fact until now..
.she is going to study medics in one of the University in Australia
(she might be on her way there right now when I'm writing this)
.
Then, the year later..we formed a study group with
SYARATUL AIN AL-HUSNA BINTI RIDZA.
The group name is Skor A's Dot Com.

Skor A's Dot Com

After PMR, both of us are offered to MRSM Balik Pulau.
She was in the same class with me, in 4C. (I was at that college for just a few months.)
She's still my best friend.
Her performance in academic was so excellent.
Respect her for that.
After SPM, when I was offered to be in UTP..
she had been offered to do her A-level in Kolej Shahputra, Pahang for one and a half year.

~PooH & Shin Chan~

She's is my best friend!
I'm so sure for that.
She's always there for me, when I need someone to talk to..
always give advices to me..especially regarding my SKH.
huhu~
how I'll be missing her after this!~


my SHIN CHAN, please remember that
I LOVE YOU so MUCH!
& I'll be MISSING YOU wherever you are!
Thank you and Sorry for everything~
Frens 4eva!
_Skor A's Dot Com_
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This entry was posted on 2/21/2009 02:00:00 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 butterflies:

On February 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM , No One said...

mannn , sedeyh bangat kamoo yea .
:(
chillex , nanty ketemu lagi .
:)

 
On February 22, 2009 at 5:04 PM , Anonymous said...

berpisah ni hanya sementara..bel0m perpisahan yang sebenar..tabah ea dyana

 
On February 24, 2009 at 5:11 PM , fishies said...

huhuhu..
diyana..
sabar yerp..
kami kan masih di sini..
tak kemana pun..=)

 
On February 24, 2009 at 8:18 PM , jon jonson said...

rilek, blog kan ada...

 
On February 25, 2009 at 1:55 AM , eVy-D-YaNa said...

herm..tenkiu semua org..naseb baek blog ada utk jadi tmpt luahan~ huhu~
sayang blog~ =)

n naseb baek gak saudara2 yang lain ada kt sisi diyana..
siyes, sayang korg semua~ =)

 
On February 25, 2009 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous said...

di sisi je??

 
On March 23, 2009 at 10:33 PM , Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum.,

PoOh!
Thanx a lot, dear...
Your words meant a lot to me., :)

Hurm,, xpe2.. nnti ble duit dh ckp,, sy invte awk n syrtul dtg cnie ek.,
kte pusing 1 aussie..,
hehe... (mcm la byk duit..)

nway,, end of the year, mke sre your schedule free ek,. jmput sy blk.. hehe.,

tc,, bff,. n i miss you a lot 2!
p/s: it's my fave song! ~love story

wassalam...

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails