Cross-Stitch
9/27/2009 12:19:00 AM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
I'm back to UTP already, but I'm not going to talk about it here. Actually I want to talk about this, cross-stitch. I started to have interest in doing cross-stitch long time ago, since Form 1 in fact.

I have been introduced to this cross-stitch by my Kemahiran Hidup subject-teacher at that time. After finishing the final exams in Form 1, all of us got nothing to do in class while waiting for the result and also the time for holiday breaks. So, the Kemahiran Hidup teachers suggested that why not we fill up those ample times by doing this, at least this will improve our skills in stitching.

On top of that we're all girls in a girls' school. Should be no problem with that, they agreed. Plus, they also provided us with some piece of cross-stitch cloth (the one with so many tiny holes on it) . It was just that we need to find our own design and the threads required based on the colours needed.

Triggered from that, I managed to finish up doing one design about a baby boy. I'll put the image later on. I need to admit that not so many people are interested in this as this cross-stitch really need patience and skills. But, I like it so much as I find that this is the simplest embroidery to be made on. After PMR also, I stitched up one more design about a boy in a garden.

So, it's really been a while since my last cross-stitch in Form 3. Lately, the fascination arose back in me. I want to do it once again. It's hard to find this cross-stitch in shops nowadays as people like not interested at all in this. I need to order this cross-stitch kit from a supplier.

So, here it comes right on time during my raya break.

I chose the theme of marriage.
This is the largest cross-stitch I've ever made so far.

The contents of the kit

I can't wait any longer to start doing it.





For this, it took me one week to do.
That's why I said that doing cross-stitch really needs patience.

I have to stop the process here as I will be going back to UTP. I'll continue this during my internship period later on. Hope to finish it as soon as possible. I'll write another post when I've finished doing it ok...


This entry was posted on 9/27/2009 12:19:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 butterflies:

On September 28, 2009 at 12:18 AM , Husna said...

kak chuna kenal dengan cross stitch pon mase form one, ade dealer datang skola (skola pompuan juge! :P)

suke! lagipon benang dia tu bole buat friendship-band hehehe.

:)

 
On September 28, 2009 at 12:20 AM , chillsberry said...

cemburu dengan evy punya english. sob sob.

p/s: kalo da abes jahit, jgn lupa pos ok.

 
On September 28, 2009 at 2:47 AM , eVy-D-YaNa said...

kak chuna,
herm, kita dari dulu memang banyak persamaan kan?
tak sangka, sampai cross stitch pun bole sama! -give me five!!!-
nice one~
ha'ah, benang dia best sebab ada banyak sangat kaler & bole guna buat macam2..hehe~

chillsberry,
alamak, tak perlu kot nak kagum or jeles...english evy simple & biasa2 ja pun...huuu~
OK, insyaAllah, sure akan tulis satu post bila dah siap..hehe~ :)

 
On September 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM , sumere said...

terima tempahan tak..ahakz

 
On September 28, 2009 at 1:43 PM , eVy-D-YaNa said...

huk3...tempahan?

tak kot..ni buat untuk suka2 ja ni..hehe~ :D

try la buat, mana tau rasa best nanti.. :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails