Uncertainty
9/06/2009 10:43:00 AM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa

OK, I have to admit that I am having this uncertainty since few weeks back. I'm not so sure why, either. It keeps lingering that I feel tired to just think of it. It is just that I feel lost in the journey. Perhaps, this saying "It's easy to forgive than to forget" is really true.

I try so much to omit this "'Cause I can't go on, living in the memory of our song...". I want to be in the way, in their way too. I thought that time break might be enough for me, but it seems that it is not working at all, not like before.

I know that I'm being tested now. I just hope for a good ending.
Oh God, give me Your guidance, please.


This entry was posted on 9/06/2009 10:43:00 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 butterflies:

On September 6, 2009 at 2:11 PM , chillsberry said...

serious cakap, bahasa inggeris evy sangat bagus. malu abg amin, kena berusaha lagi ni..

 
On September 6, 2009 at 3:03 PM , eVy-D-YaNa said...

uh, ni biasa ja kot..evy guna simple english ja pn..huhu~ :)

 
On September 6, 2009 at 9:45 PM , chillsberry said...

aaaa...guna simple english pun dah hebat begini. sob sob malunya, perlu lebih berusaha lagi ;)

 
On September 6, 2009 at 11:18 PM , Anonymous said...

err.. i..i.. i dun no want to comment what.. how my english??

 
On September 8, 2009 at 4:13 AM , didie said...

jgn biarkan perasaan menguasai fikiran yg waras.betul.anggaplah ini sebagai ujian.dlm mengukuhkan ikatan persaudaraan.

kami sayang dyana!

*hug*hug*hug*

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails