Him, who had been next to me....
1/23/2010 11:27:00 PM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
Ok, let me start with this. First when I came into this Bosch HR department, I was placed in this small room.

But then, when one of my colleagues resigned in short notice, I transferred to her place, since I've been given the responsibility to take over her job of uniform distribution temporarily. So, this is where I am seating now, at her place actually.

Sitting next to me was a trainee just like me, but he is from German. He is Christian Engers. He is such a nice and hardworking guy. He was trained under Recruitment section while I'm under Training and Development. He has finished his internship a few days ago, which I''ll be writing in the next post. Before this, I just know him 'so-so', but after seating next to him, our friendship became closer. He storied to me a few things about his home and also his study place. I learnt also a few simple German words.

We do called him Chris


This entry was posted on 1/23/2010 11:27:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 butterflies:

On February 2, 2010 at 12:19 AM , cik aso said...

amboi cik evy... *smile*

 
On February 2, 2010 at 4:40 PM , angah`izza said...

cik evy..
ape lg..ngorat la..
made in german tu..
ensem pn ensem... :)

 
On February 2, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Husna said...

ensemnya si abang german neh!! :P

(ok, shallow sebentar :P)

haha

 
On February 2, 2010 at 10:44 PM , eVy-D-YaNa said...

halamak...tak dapat la nak ngorat dah..
chris dh nak balik German dah pun...huk3~~ ;-| ah-ha~~ :P

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails