Chris, in memory...
1/23/2010 11:30:00 PM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
Remember in my previous post that I said I want to tell about Chris last day in my dept.?
Well, here it is.

Owh ya...before that here is a little bit story about his birthday party a month ago. These three pictures below were taken when we celebrated his birthday on 21st December last year. He didn't really expect us to do the surprise, so he seemed a little bit shocked, happy and touched. :)

Chris, cutting his birthday cake

Ok, come back to the story...
As usual, we will do a farewell party each time any person in our department leave. So, we did the same to Chris. But this time we did it a bit different because all of us brought our own pot luck. No more ordering Domino's, KFCs, bla, bla, bla...

Talking about Chris, impressively, he can speak in Malay but more to Indonesian ascent. He learned this language when he was studying in USM for Pengajian Bahasa Indonesia. Because he was a trainee under Recruitment, he storied to me that he interviewed almost 400 hundred mix up of Malaysian and Indonesian operators in Malay language.

One more thing that leaves memory in me when I sat next to him was that when I was concentrating to do my jobs, he will stop me by making funny faces that made me laugh. Then, when he walked behind me, he would shake my chair and said to me "Earthquake! Earthquake!". Chris, Chris...

Because of our growing friendship, I prepared him a few presents plus this card for his last day in Bosch, intended to wish him good luck for his future undertakings. In return, he gave me some presents too. :)


I think that's all for now. Sweet memory of us...

diyana & chris


This entry was posted on 1/23/2010 11:30:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 butterflies:

On February 9, 2010 at 3:21 PM , cik aso said...

rasa macam nak tersenyum lebar je baca post hang kali ni..hehehehehe.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails