Sweetheart vs. Raspberry Kisses~
8/27/2009 02:52:00 PM | Author: eVy-D-YaNa
UTP is currently having a Book Fair (25th - 28th of August 2009). I visited the Popular booth. The section that placed many types of recipe books attracted me right away. I looked at the books there and I found this book. It is about COOKIES.

Yeah...may be Raya festive season is just around the corner, that I had been juiced up to look into this book thoroughly. The pictures inside are so beautiful...nyum3~ Without any hesitation, I bought this book, plus it was sold at 10% rebate. Just nice~

I start thinking of biskut raya now....huuuuuuuu~

As I ran my fingers from one page to another page through this book, I came cross to this...

so lovely, isn't it?
- if I had a lover, I won't think twice of baking this 'Sweethearts' for him...ahakz~ ;P


Doesn't this 'Raspberry Kisses' stroke your taste buds, huh?


Herm....I feel like wanting to bake those cookies now. I love cookies decorating....so much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If only I have the ingredients and utensils needed with me right now....phew~

This entry was posted on 8/27/2009 02:52:00 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 butterflies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails